Friday, July 8

T4 on the beach!

Sorry i know i have not blogged in ages just been sooooo busy with prom and i promise there will be pictures to follow with my dress on!!

Right this weekend is T4 on the beach and my god i am very excited, but i have a dilemma, I don't know what to wear or anything!
 i know i will be wearing this ring, H&M £5.99
 i am thinking about wearing these ^^ (H&M sale £5)   they are majorly comfy! but i will probably change my  mind between now and sunday :L


oh the other day i had a spray tan for my prom.... now its calmed down in colour its cool but before it looked like this as soon as i had it done... the colour hadn't even developed properly :S 

anyway now that is it, will try and blog on monday with all my T4 news and prom photos! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice blog you got! :)
    I'm following you now.
    Wanna follow me?
    Emma x

    http://je-mappelle-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete