Friday, July 29

yes i am spolit.

 hello my'lovelys!
today i was gonna give you a outfit post but me being forgetful and silly left my camera at my friends house.. so apologies. erm run through for week;

- yesterday mother bought me some Ray-Ban sunglasses! and bloody hell i love them! 
- today i plan to gorge myself on Ben&Jerry's (on offer in morrisons £2) and promote blog 
would be greatful if you passed word about :D 
-tomorrow i am going to a wedding, i get to wear my prom dress again and i get to go to the same venue for the reception as i did for prom! i am just hoping it has a free bar ;)   i have also treated myself to a spray tan for this wedding so atm it is still quite dark but tomorrow i will look smoking haa:L
-next week i am going on holiday on either wednesday night or thursday morning with my friends so you will not  hear from me for a while, but i am hoping to post again just before i go if i get my camera!
 
but thats all ... i am now leaving you with a year8 style webcam photo      Enjoy!? 






2 comments:

  1. that sounds like a great weekend! :)hope you can check out my blog for some ++vibes and inspiration! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckyyy I wish I had some Ray Bans! I can only afford the cheap look-alikes from Target haha!

    And if I wore my prom dress to a wedding, people would think I was trying to out-dress the bride! :P

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete