Sunday, October 30

read all about it.







Hey! 
I have had the best half term ever! the best day was when we went to alton towers, we went for the scare fest like we do every year, but this year i found it especially freaky... but all in all it was fun, cold and exciting! in the pictures; Me, Mother, Becki and Zara 

Saturday me, Becki and Zara went to do a spot of shopping in derby- and tbh i was extremely disappointed, i always feel like the shops are always really bad for clothes at this time of the year- as its not party season and most people are only buying practical things... WANT IT TO BE CHRISTMAS! I mosty got accessories but i got a fabulous granddad cardigan :') 
 Primark- both £2.50
 accessorize- £4 
 Accessorize- £6 in a set
H&M- £14.99 

Well tonight i am having a girly night in to myself, as mum and dad are taking my cousin back home to Chichester. Earlier i made some rocky road and i bought some hot chocolate so i am gonna watch Xfactor and eat rocky road and have a hot choccy with a few marsh mallows in it :) NOM!



Back to school tomorrow, so early to bed.. well after TOWIE! 
I hope you all have a lovely week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment