Monday, October 3

snow!? you must be joking?





top; new look 
chinos; zara 
bracelets; pandora/ primark 

Hey, 
first off sorry about such awful quality photos but my camera is being like weird with my lap top :( 
this is the outfit that i wore to school today (my school doesn't have a uniform!) it was so bloody hot today, i was refusing to do my work at one point the sun was in my eyes and i was getting all fluster. i was not a happy bunny :( but then after school mummy took me shopping and we had a McFlurry so i guess you have to take the bad with the fabulous ;D 
Anyway going on to the title of this post... SNOW!? i have been told by my father that by the end of the week there is meant to be snow. i mean one minuet heat wave then the next snow!? i hate bloody british weather, i think i might move to Australia at least you know the weather there! 
arm well this week there is a lot of school for me, but again i am not working on sunday so might go swimming again. oh and i am going out to a friends birthday meal on saturday which should be fun (i hope!) 


have a good week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment