Tuesday, October 18

snug as a bug in a rug.

Top; new look 
ring; primark 
bangles; primark 
nail varnish; barryM in mint green 

Its a quickie today, as i have so much work to get done in the next 3 days before half term! 
This week it has finally hit me that i am a A-level student... and how much it is taking over my life! I know that my social life isn't bad, but its not a notch on what it was like before :( I MISS MY FRIENDS! 
erm also this week my cousin has decided to come and stay so over half term- i have planned her a week of fun and frolics.. HA.

I have now decided that is now time to start wearing a coat and start dressing warmly.. so i think i need to go shopping and get a few bits and bobs. For this winter i am going to do knitted jumpers/ cardigans with vests and cute peter pan collared tops, Jeans and leggings (a lot like the usual). I am still on the search for a good pair of winter boots- i would like a ugh style for going to school in, but i want a nice leather pair, maybe those chealsea boots? hmmm decisions! 
thats all for now, have a good end of the week! 



1 comment:

  1. love the ring! def going to check out my local primark for it!

    dan x

    ReplyDelete