Saturday, November 26

feeling vein, lets be honest.




Cardigan; H&M
Shoes; Topshop
Ring; H&M
Bracelets; Primark, Newlook, vintage shop and Next 
Hows everyone?
Thought that i would do a outfit post tonight, i know its nothing special but i have been doing naff all this after noon. 
Last night i stayed over at my friends new house yet again, so as it was just me and my friend we cracked open a bottle or two.. or three and has a lovely long chat. Then this morning i was baby sitting my adopted nephew! Babies are bloody gorgeous :L 
Tomorrow i have work at 12, then as soon as i get home its revision time as next week i have two exams and although they are only mocks i have reals ones in about 3 weeks SHITTING IT. This week i am looking forward to wednesday- as the teachers are on strike me and mother bear are off to Meadow hall to get ALL OF THE CHRISTMAS SHOPPING DONE! yeah like thats gonna happen but a girl can hope!
Hope you enjoy the last of the weekend




1 comment: