Saturday, November 5

remember remember the 5th of november.





Top; Newlook
Nail polish; Barry M 
Necklace; Tiffany's 

Hey, 
Well its bomb fire night! And well I have like no plans as firework really don't interest me.. 
mums away in london so me and dad are having the neighbours over for a Mexican themed night! WOOO 
Last night i was out at my friends new house, and it was a very good nice- lots of drinks, CHOCOLATE  and plenty of girly chat. Everything you need after a busy week at school. 
Next week i have no plans as far as i know, kinda hoping that something will pop up, i don't really enjoy staying in. Today i have just been at home pottering about, and i have been taking some pictures with my pooch- although every body sees his as a fox.. :/ 
so hope you have a good weekend, tonight i am leaving you with this- 
(Woody, a Japanese Shiba Inu)


P.s sorry for the poor quality pictures, camera is acting up AGAIN.. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment