Saturday, December 31

reate Derbyshire lass!






I am in a bit of a funny mood this afternoon... I just don't know quite where to put myself if I am honest!
Anyway tonight is the 'big night'.. Flipping heck new years is just a change of date!! New year is the worst part each year for me.. I don't quite know why but it is always so hyped up to be something amazing but when the clocks change to 12:00am 1st January- do we actually feel different? 
In the pictures I wearing my best sale buy of this year, a cute dress from Newlook, it was only £10!!! The dress didn't have a label on it, so I did take my chances when buying the dress, but as I reached the fittayyyyy on the counter he was like 'it's only a tener my darling' so not only was I dreaming into the dudes eyes but also thinking 'thats a reate bargin' ahaaa (honestly that is how I think a lot of things in my head :s ) 
Although I don't like New year I hope that each and everyone has a lovely night! 





No comments:

Post a Comment