Friday, June 17

mix?

Hello!
Today i am gonna cover like 4 short things, 
  • First its a shout out to my new followers, thank you! Put me in such a good mood when i looked at my blog this morning!! 
  • Secondly it my latest craze with my hair, while exams have been on i have never enough time to do makeup or my hair soo it has been up A LOT!  This is what it has been looking like, 

its so easy to do, and yet i love it! Means no straightening my mental hair!


  • Thirdly my nails! As most people know i am nail varnish crazy so whenever i have a spare moment i am like always painting them in a array of colours, this is what i came up with last night- 



just using these three colours and my old paint brushes i messed about and did this, unfortunately i am a righty so my left hand has stripes while my right is just plain blue o_0 
soo you know :L 

  • Now finally its my finds from some of my favorite shops. As well as painting nails i also am on the laptop surfing the net looking for the latest clothes.


This is what i found online at topshop
earrings; £6.50
jeans; £40.00
peach top; £26.00
white top; £35.00
sandals; £25.00



This is what i found online at oasis
dress; £60.00
bag; £20.00 (in sale) 

that is about it, enjoy your weekend!





2 comments:

  1. Loving the new layout and floral etc! Nails are looking sweet!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, wasnt sure on the city one xx

    ReplyDelete