Monday, June 20

outfit #2

yet again another busy weekend! but was well worth it as i have finally got my prom dress!! 
(sorry no picture though)

well yesterday i went to my friends birthday party and this is what i wore 

Top; Newlook
Jeans; Zara 
Necklace; Accessorize
Bracelets; Pandora, primark, 

anyway i had a nice time and again i wish a late happy birthday to my best friend! 


On Saturday me and mother made a quick (7 hour) shopping tip to Nottingham, yes i got my prom dress but i also got these tops; 
  
First top; Mango
Second top; (wore to party) Newlook 

But not even the prom dress topped off my day.. I ACTUALLY GOT A MAC LIPSTICK!!!!!!!
  colour; Speed dial 

this lipstick i have not stopped wearing so i think i will get my moneys worth! 
 Thats about it now another post later on in the week


No comments:

Post a Comment