Sunday, August 14

moves like jagger ♫

dress; tesco
ring; primark
nail polish- barry M 'mint green'
watch; swatch
bracelet; pandora

Well, i have found my camera! these are the photos that i was meana us ages ago. anyway i have have been a busy girl, been non stop really even when i wasnt mean to be busy i ended up being dragged somewhere with friends or my dad taking me to town to test drive cars or mum taking me shopping. shouldnt moan really but i think that a lie-in once in a while isnt too much to ask for is it?
This week i have several things planned-
Monday: ALTON TOWERS!!!
Tuesday: Seeing my friend hopefully!
Wednesday: Hair modeling (:  < but nervous about this one...
thats about it :L but i really want to go and get my conch pierced... but my mum is totally against it- especially since i had my rook done... woops!
anyway will let you know how the hair modelling went :D
have a good week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment