Monday, August 22

the night i got wrecked.

Top; Newlook
Jacket; Newlook
Jeggins; Tesco
Bracelets; Primark/ Next
Nail polish; BarryM 'peach'

 just a quickie outfit post, its what i wore the other night before i got trashed (hence the title^)
anyway was a lovely night out with my girls at a restaurant in my little town called Bengal Blues
its really inexpensive there and we had loads to eat so i was a very happy bunny! but i tend not to eat through out the day if i am going out. 
ohh on my last post i think i mentioned about hair modeling? well i did it and it was rather sweet- i think my friend will end up to be a wonderful hairdresser!! i am going again this Wednesday just so she can get some practice :D
Thats about it but i am still trying to advertise my blog abit more, so help would be well appreciated! Thursday is results day.... i am shitting it! 

anyway gonna leave you with this picture :O  , have a lovely week 





No comments:

Post a Comment