Tuesday, August 30

no regrets









Bank holiday Monday me and my friend did a spot of shopping, i hardly bought these items but still managed to spend all my wages? 
Had a brilliant day, i am so glad i got some shoes as in the matter of 3 day all 4 pairs of my trust Primark sandals bloody broke. I was NOT impressed to be frank.  from top to bottom we have; 
  • Brown shoes from next £18
  • TOMS shoes £33 (have a look at their site its worth the money!)
  • Floral top from newlook £22.99
  • Red/Orange top from newlook £12.99
  • The bag everybody has from RIVERISLAND! £25.99
  •  Necklace was free from newlook wooooo 


this week i am finally going on my holli-bobs to some where near Mabelthorpe with my friend and her family, i am hoping it will be a good few days away. Unfortunately i get back the day before i start sixth form so i will have like nothing to wear.... Good one.  
Have a good week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment