Saturday, September 17

new school year.

Hello everyone, apologies for not blogging in about three weeks but everything has been so hectic! 
i have had a holiday, then when i got back my internet crashed, and then it was back to school and everything was bloody mental, and then when i was finally ready to blog mother told me that she had broke my trusty laptop. 
so now i am going to brag as i feel rather happy and spoilt... I HAVE A BRAND SPANKING MacBook Pro!!!!!!!!!!! mwahahaaa.  ok its out of my system now :L 




today i went shopping with mum as i really needed a coat, this year i wanted either a short duffle or a quilted barber style one, unfortunately there wasn't any quilted ones that was the right colour or shape so i focused on the duffle. I also said that i wouldn't get a coat from Newlook but that was the only place that had a reasonable price and was in the colour i wanted, although a redherring one i found was lovely! just looked better on the hanger than on me. 
i also bought a top today as it is school photos on monday and i needed something that i haven't worn before. i know vein! 





thats about it today, i am gonna try and blog a bit more but bear with me :) school is hard to get grips with, especially as i had 98 days with out school! 
have a wonderful weekend everyone





No comments:

Post a Comment