Sunday, September 18

ideal.


heyy everyone, just after i blogged yesterday my friend came over for a sleepover so i though i would just show yo what my top looked like. I didn't actually wear it with legging :L 
the night turned pretty messy... we had a tad to much to drink and we went out to see friends at midnight- god knows how we got back :S  My dad was really not impressed this morning but he still made us a full english :') 
this week at school is gonna be mad as i have hardly and frees and will be bringing a lot of work home. 
I am still looking for a job- i have like 3 let downs in the past week :/ its a bit demotivating, still i shall keep at it.
for the rest of the day me and my pooch shall watching films as my mum and dad have gone to the beach, wish they took me! 

thats all, 



1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit :)

    And I find it really strange that we're both from Derbyshire :)

    ReplyDelete