Friday, December 23








hello peeps! 
Well Christmas is round the corner and I am actually not bothered one bit! It hasn't hit me at all... Oh dear.. 
Went round to to my longest and closest friends house yesterday, has a lovely catch up and chat, and we all got some fresh air and took her pooch on a walk on the park close by (my friends took the photos). 
Tonight I went out with my girls for a quick curry at the local curry house to have a catch up before the year had ended, was really nice to see everyone and see what everyone has planned for the magical day. (outfit last photo.    Dress; Topshop, Shoes; Newlook, Belt; Zara) 
Tomorrow is Christmas day prep with the family, so i will be in lounge ware making about 50 cupcakes! Cant wait!
Hope you all have a lovely Christmas 

No comments:

Post a Comment