Sunday, December 18

7 days to go!





Well its nearly Christmas! I have got all of my presents wrapped and sorted, cards written and given out, and cake recipes waiting to be used on sexy tasting cakes! NOM. 
I only have one day left at school and that is a general studies day which will basically be a doss- :D 
Rest of the week I am planning on spending with friends, and helping the family pick presents for one another! 
Although I may sound excited for Christmas I am actually really worked up about it, Christmas is fun on the day, but the run up to it getting panicked about money and if the gifts for people are good enough always makes me feel really silly.. BUT HEY HO! 
Today I was meant to be at work but boss said I didn't have to go! So therefore I think I am gonna have a tv day and then go through my room, ready for present space :L   *smiles*. 
For the new year I have no New Years resolutions; this is because I do not believe in them, you are as you are and why should a New Year mean you have to change or do something different to yourself. You are as you are- and people should like you for that. Never ever let any body change you!

Christmas wishes!



1 comment:

  1. Love the colour of your jumper and your lippie looks lush!
    xo

    ReplyDelete