Saturday, December 10

river deep, mountain high.


Hello everyone.
Well today i don't have a lot to say, and i only have any outfit photos! i have not had anytime to myself this week. With christmas preparations and school coursework deadlines i feel so very drained! 
Anyway its been the usual week at school with bitchy teachers and feeling like you shouldn't go in as you have a full passion of hate for some ok most of your teachers. 
Last night i stayed over at my friends and had such a funny night, but weirdly it snowed in the village where she lives but down the road there was no snow at all? ohhhh errr. Today i have mostly slept and done coursework as i only had abut 2 and a half hours sleep last night :( so i have pretty much waisted my day.. 
I am now currently watching the X-factor final! I really want Amelia- Lily to win! BUT NOW I HAVE JUST  SAID THAT SHE IS OUT! So now i am voting little mix... not like i wanted to
Tomorrow i have work so i am gonna have a early one i think! 




No comments:

Post a Comment